Our Beginning Weaving class that was slated to begin March 1st has been delayed until March 8th.
Additionally, there are two seats still remaining so call 734-761-1102 to register!
- Dec. 16th: 10:00 - 4:00 pm
- Dec. 21st & 22nd: 1:00 - 4:00 by appointment
- Dec. 23rd: 10:00 - 4:00 pm
- Dec. 27th - 29th: 1:00 - 4:00 by appointment
We accept cash or check
Visit us at:
111 Northfield Church Road Whitmore Lake, MI 48149-9542
Or call us at: 734-761-1102
Sorry, We Do NOT Accept Credit Cards! Cash and Check ONLY
We regularly host onsite weaving classes taught by the wonderful and talented Sondra Hoffman. Space is limited, so please call us for more information!
Class Schedule 2018
- March 1st - April 19th - Weaving I - THREE OPEN SEATS LEFT - call to reserve your seat!
- Coming later this Spring - Weaving II - Color & Weave - Enrollment now open, call for info
FORMA is proud to be a licensed dealer of LeClerc and Schact Looms & Accessories.
We have in stock:
- LeClerc and Schact Looms
- Boat Shuttles
- Ski Shuttles
- Flat Shuttles
- Pick up Sticks
- Ball Winders
- Warping Boards
- Warping Mills/Reels
- Spolmaskin - Swedish Bobbin Winders & Umbrella Swifts
8 harness Baby Wolf Loom with stroller $2289.23 (includes tax & shipping) - 1 left in stock! Call for details.
We are stocked with a wide variety of yarn in a FULL RANGE OF COLORS for both weavers and knitters
- Hand space dyed skeins by Tracey Schuh
- 1100 Yards per approx 8 ounce skein 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Full Line of Colors!
- Lamb's Pride
- Burly Spun
- FULL LINE OF COLORS IN ALL WEIGHTS
- 3/2 5/2 10/2 20/2
- FULL LINE OF COLORS
- 20/6 Tencel in hand space-dyed skeins and natural cones
- Carded Cotton 4/2 5/2 6/2 8/2 10/2
- Cotton Flake- Assorted weights
- 20/6 Bamboo-Cotton Natural Cones
- New Shipments!
- Full line of Colors in Multiple Weights, 6/2 8/2 10/2
- Rayon Boucle "Rick Rack" solid color cones and hand space-dyed skeins
- 8/2 Ring spun rayon in a multitude of colors
- 20/6 Bamboo-Rayon Natural Cones
- Solid Colors & Space Dyed
- Special Prices on Space Dyed Rayon Chenile By the Cone!
- Cravenella Type- Wool & Rayon or Wool & Nylon
- 3-ply Wool & Silk
- Loop Yarn- Multiple Weights & Colors
- 72% Mohair/13% Wool/13% Nylon
We'll admit it, we are sort of out of the way...
But we're really not that hard to find!
- Get off US-23 North or South at exit 49
- Take Whitmore Lake Rd south to Joy Road
- Follow Joy back over US-23 and then turn immediately left onto East Northfield Church Road.
- Take Northfield Church until it makes a sharp right turn. At the bend of this turn is our driveway, marked out by an old stone gate.
Joy Rd is unpaved; so it is always best to come by way of Whitmore Lake Road.