The store is CLOSED until further notice, please read below for more information.
March 25, 2021
It is with great sadness that I share news of the passing of my father, Charles Botero, owner of Forma, on March 17, 2021.
Charles was well known, and highly respected expert and resource in the weaving/fiber community for over 50 years.
We look forward to the possibility of holding a memorial this summer, when things are safer for those participating.
I know you have many questions about the future of Forma. At this point the shop will remain closed as we determine the best path forward.
Thank you for your support of Charles and the Forma business over the years, and your patience as we determine next steps.
With a heavy heart,
We regularly host onsite weaving classes taught by the wonderful and talented Sondra Hoffman. Space is limited, so please call us for more information!
Class Schedule 2019
- Classes starting in September -
FORMA is proud to be a licensed dealer of LeClerc and Schact Looms & Accessories.
We have in stock:
- Inklette Looms
- Schact 8-harness Baby Wolf Looms
- LeClerc and Schact Looms
- Boat Shuttles
- Ski Shuttles
- Flat Shuttles
- Pick up Sticks
- Ball Winders
- Warping Boards
- Warping Mills/Reels
- Spolmaskin - Swedish Bobbin Winders & Umbrella Swifts
We are stocked with a wide variety of yarn in a FULL RANGE OF COLORS for both weavers and knitters
- 8/2 Cotton Many colors
- 8/2 Cottolin Many colors
- 8/2 Tencel Many colors
- Hand space dyed skeins by Tracey Schuh
- 1100 Yards per approx 8 ounce skein 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Full Line of Colors!
- Lamb's Pride
- Burly Spun
- FULL LINE OF COLORS IN ALL WEIGHTS
- 3/2 5/2 10/2 20/2
- FULL LINE OF COLORS
- 8/2 Maurice Brassard cotton
- 20/6 Tencel in hand space-dyed skeins and natural cones
- Carded Cotton 4/2 5/2 6/2 8/2 10/2
- Cotton Flake- Assorted weights
- 20/6 Bamboo-Cotton Natural Cones
- New Shipments!
- Full line of Colors in Multiple Weights, 6/2 8/2 10/2
- Rayon Boucle "Rick Rack" solid color cones and hand space-dyed skeins
- 8/2 Ring spun rayon in a multitude of colors
- 20/6 Bamboo-Rayon Natural Cones
- Solid Colors & Space Dyed
- Special Prices on Space Dyed Rayon Chenile By the Cone!
- Cravenella Type- Wool & Rayon or Wool & Nylon
- 3-ply Wool & Silk
- Loop Yarn- Multiple Weights & Colors
- 72% Mohair/13% Wool/13% Nylon
We'll admit it, we are sort of out of the way...
But we're really not that hard to find!
- Get off US-23 North or South at exit 49
- Take Whitmore Lake Rd south to Joy Road
- Follow Joy back over US-23 and then turn immediately left onto East Northfield Church Road.
- Take Northfield Church until it makes a sharp right turn. At the bend of this turn is our driveway, marked out by an old stone gate.
Joy Rd is unpaved; so it is always best to come by way of Whitmore Lake Road.